- Choice Savings Enables Retail Banks To Sell Simple & Compelling Savings Plans And Time Deposits.
- Check out the benefits your bank can enjoy by implementing CHOICE Savings. Products may be sold through the bank's preferred distribution channels.
- Banks may decide what level of point-of-sale personalization they want to offer their clients.
RAPID PRODUCT DESIGN
- Accelerate time to market and reduce your cost to deploy new products. Design new products and get them to market in minutes — not months — with no IT intervention required.
POINT OF SALE PERSONALIZATION
- Offer personalized liquidity, timing and reward payments. Allow your customers to build their own savings plans and time deposits within the pricing and feature parameters set uniquely to your bank's requirements.
- Sell savings plans and time deposits through your branch and electronic distribution channels.
- Sell savings plans and time deposits through multiple distribution channels.
- Products can be offered through such channels as branch, web, mobile and tablet thereby appealing to each customer’s preference.
FUNDING COST REDUCTION
- Reduce your funding cost while at the same time giving added value to your customers by letting them select the features of their own savings products.
DYNAMIC RELATIONSHIP PRICING
- Dynamically price products throughout the life of the product — not just when it is sold. For instance, a customer's interest on a CD may change yearly depending on the level of relationship.
- Automate every phase of the product lifecycle including design, sales, accounting, taxes, customer service, corre- spondence, and more.